Pagina's

Saturday 7 February 2015

FIRST WEEK- CHECK!


Well here in Moama, and most of Australia, we just finished our first week back at school.
well.. what a week it was, Summer holidays seem so long ago and so unrealistic they may as well be considered a fairytale. Although a struggle (hello 6 o'clock is the middle of night isn't it ?!) the week hasn't been all bad. It has also been a time to go back to some things I love. Art class after school, wasting lunchtimes talking with the pals. Main topic of conversation this week.. Groovin The Moo!!! yay! Much excitement and anticipation but on a series note .. What am I going to wear??
For our first lesson of art this year we were given old books to use as journals for the year. My lovely book is a Charles Dickens beauty ! Above are some excerpts of the first "new" pages.
Starting new subjects has also been fun.. for the first time this year I am going to be completing a subject via distance ed., textile design which I am so excited to start! And also continuing with art, the brainstorming for new projects has already started.
Charles Dickens journal
Art folio in the works..


 I have also done a tad of redecorating to my workspace and bedroom as some of my friends have also done. To hopefully keep me inspired to actually do work (I haven't been so good in the past). I heard that colourful areas keep you focused better so I did as they said and ran with lots of colour .. I just couldn't help myself !

I just wanted to say that FKA Twigs has become huge part of my back to school playlist and I have fallen in love with her; her music and her style ! And she really rocks the septum ring. She is my latest idol and I would love to see her live .. Amazing
If you just completed your first week back at school I hope it was good one.
Until next time, Maggie xxx
PS; just how good does FKA twigs look on the cover of yen ?!

My friend Kerrie's inspiration this year; THE WORLD



5 comments:

  1. Hey, I have just discovered you're blog and had a little read of it and I think it's pretty great. It's clear you have a talent for writing and art. I love reading and seeing your perspective. :) I'm from Australia too but I finished school last year so it's like I'm still on holidays and it's sooooo weird. hahaha

    http://amehka-jai.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!! Thankyou so much !! It's so nice to hear some feedback I honestly didn't think anyone was actually reading my blog! Lucky you ! I'm in year 11 and I can't wait to finish school. I hope you have a great year pursuing something you love ! I have been having a look at your blog and I love your style ! Best of luck xxxx

      Delete
  2. Your art looks amazing Maggie! I've heard that year 11 is tough in Oz, hope it's not too tough on you :--) x
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so so much ! .. yeah hopefully I get through it haha, I hope school is going well for you. I love love love your blog you definitely have a new follower :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm still trying to decide what I want to wear to GTM :'(

    ReplyDelete

 photo blanklogofull.png