Pagina's

Monday 23 March 2015

LAST WEEK INSPIRATION...

Hello lovelies, I have decided to make a quick yet beautiful post of pictures that I love and am finding inspiring at that moment as it's the last week of school and by this time in the term I am really in need of creative inspiration. There is way too much homework! I am an extremely visual person and in order to be happy and inspired I need to be surrounded by beautiful and intriguing things/pictures. Even if sometimes it just looks like a bunch of random/weird things sitting on my desk but it is there for a reason. These pictures are all ones that I had saved on desk top at the moment that I spend way too much time staring at in class..oops!

pic from rookie
pic from spell
pic from rookie
pic I took in Italy in Burano.. cacti!
pic from Marra Hoffman
pic from Marra Hoffman
pic from tumblr

pic from tumblr

I thought I would add some music inspiration to, 
if you haven't heard of Nathan Hawes you really need to check him out! He is a young Aussie musician who released his first EP "left with the wolves" in January and I am loving it! The whole album is gorgeous and at risk of sounding tacky it is my go to album with a happy-hippy vibe that reminds me of Summer every time I listen too it. I am listening to it right now .... Beautiful!
Also how cool is the album artwork?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png