Pagina's

Sunday 30 August 2015

SUNDAY NIGHT

So I finished my first final piece for Studio art which is very exciting ! I drew the figure (my friend Nina) off the pics in my last blog post !! eek and I can't believe that I actually got it finished on time and everything .. shock horror! haha... here it is.

For ages I have been meaning to post some pics like this, of a moon lit sky!!!! So I know I named this blog that and then never spoke about it, well know is that time. I can't explain how special it is to me to go for a walk at night under the stars in that eery blue and smoggy light that the moon casts.






Last night my friends Nina, Abby and I had a little camp fire and we watched the sun go down and the sky turn to pitch blackness, about half an hour later however we could see again! It was just beautiful and such a special thing to witness. Tonight the moon came up blazing bright so I had to take the chance to grab a few pics of the moon lit sky. So I hope you enjoyed and now have some understanding of the name I have cast.
Until next time,
Mags x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png